Although there are no course specific entry requirements to study this qualification, CCM does ensure that all students who wish to study with us are also suitable.
To determine suitability and ensure all enrolled students can successfully complete the course, CCM assesses a potential student’s Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills, computer literacy and suitability to the course they wish to enrol in.
To establish Language Literacy and Numeracy skills, CCM requires students to provide evidence in the form of:
- a Certificate III or higher qualification; or
- an Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) assessment result of Level 3 or above; or
- a Higher School Certificate (HSC), or equivalent, with 50% or more, in both Math and English.
As all courses offered by CCM incorporate use of CCM’s online learning platform, whether it be in accessing course materials or submitting course work for assessment, CCM requires all students to have:
- access to a computer for the duration of the course;
- access to the internet as required; and
- computer literacy skills at Level 3 of the ACSF.
As part of the enrolment process, each student is also interviewed to ascertain their individual interests in undertaking the course, to ensure it is suitable for both their personal and career aspirations. Dependent on the outcome of the discussion, Course Advisors are able to suggest the most appropriate course, location and mode of delivery for the individual student.