Enrolling With CCM
Enrolling With CCM
Enrolling with CCM is simple and convenient. Simply click the “Apply Now” button below and select the relevant course. Please make sure you have the following information ready to upload prior to proceeding with you online enrolment.
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) – go to www.usi.gov.au to get a USI or to find an existing USI number.
- Academic Eligibility – A scan or photo of your Australian Year 12 Certificate or evidence of successful completion of an Australian Qualifications Framework Certificate IV or higher*
- If you are unable to provide academic eligibility evidence, our administration team will work with you to schedule an LLN assessment
- Original documents or original certified documents must be sighted at Orientation
- Photo ID – A scan or photo of your current Australian Driver’s Licence or Australian passport.
- Registration Fee Payment – Download this document with payment methods for the registration fee. Contact us if you are unsure of how much to pay.
Please contact email@example.com to complete the enrolment process, do not enrol online unless you have a student visa and a USI.
It is important that you read, understand and refer to these policies as necessary throughout your studies with us.
We encourage you to download and read this document prior to enrolment.
If you ever need any assistance in understanding a policy or process, please contact the administration office.
Those students wishing to apply for Recognition of Prior learning (RPL) are required to indicate their intention on the Enrolment Pack (Section 8). Upon receipt of your application, a member of staff will contact you to discuss your eligibility in more detail.
Please be mindful, that due to the holistic nature of the delivery of our courses, CCM reserves the right not to grant RPL for certain practical units of competency, which tend to make up the majority of class based delivery.