Massage To Wake Up And Feel Great
By Elina Doronkina, Holistic Art Therapist and Crystal Healer
There is a lot of exercises and tips to make us flexible and strong. I am about to reveal one of the simplest ways to look after your precious self.
First of all, after waking up in the morning we don’t have to jump out of bed and start running. Our body and mind are still half asleep. Wake them up too with a nice massage.
- Rub your hands together and put them gently over your eyes. Make gentle circle movements, but don’t put too much pressure on your eyes. Keep doing circles till you fill it’s time to stop.
- Massage your head all over with the tips of your fingers. This will help give you energy and release tension in the head, if you do it in the afternoon.
- Start at the tops of your ears and rub gently but firmly around the outside. In Pranic Healing ear represents your body in fetal position. So massaging your ear is like massaging your whole body from inside and outside!
- Grab the back of your neck and gently squeeze it several times. Then, press your fingers into the base of your skull 3-5 times.
- Gently squeeze your shoulder muscle close to your neck. Work your way across your shoulder and down your arm. Repeat on the other side. Oh, it feels fantastic!!!
- Bend and massage your wrist with your other hand. Press your thumb into your wrist joint from inside and gently rub it, then do the same on the outside of your hand. Repeat on the other side.
- Gently pull each finger and massage each joint of your fingers and thumb, both from the side of the joint and on top of each joint. Repeat on the other hand.
- Using your thumb, press firmly on your palm. Massage in circle movements and work your way across the inside of your palm. Repeat on the other hand.
- Gently massage the back of your hand from your wrist to your knuckles, pressing in between the bones of your hand. Repeat on the other hand.
- Put both hands around your ankle; squeeze gently but firmly around your ankle. Work your way up to your knee. Do the same on the other leg.
- Use all movements described above for hand massage to massage your feet!
Also, you can do this in the afternoon. It helps with relaxing, removing tension, improving blood circulation, blood pressure and your mood. Try it and let me know how you feel.
Art Therapist, Pranic Crystal Healer, Hypnotherapist, Holistic Health Coach
More info www.antistressclinic.com.au
Feel free to call 0433 228 246 or email email@example.com if you need help or have questions