Enrolling With CCM
You will graduate with a government approved and industry recognised qualification.
Enrolling with the College of Complementary Medicine
Although there are no course-specific entry requirements to study our qualifications, CCM does ensure that all students who wish to study with us are also suitable.
To determine suitability and ensure all enrolled students can successfully complete the course, CCM assesses a potential student’s Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills, computer literacy and suitability to the course they wish to enrol in.
1. Unique Student Identifier (USI) – go to www.usi.gov.au to get a USI or to find an existing USI number.
2. Academic Eligibility – A scan or photo of your Australian Year 12 Certificate or evidence of successful completion of an Australian Qualifications Framework Certificate IV or higher*
- If you are unable to provide academic eligibility evidence, our administration team will work with you to schedule an LLN assessment
- Original documents or original certified documents must be sighted at Orientation
3. Photo ID – A scan or photo of your current Australian Driver’s Licence or Australian passport.
4. Registration Fee Payment – Download this document with payment methods for the registration fee. Contact us if you are unsure of how much to pay.
Please contact [email protected] to complete the enrolment process, do not enrol online unless you have a student visa and a USI.
It is important that you read, understand and refer to these policies as necessary throughout your studies with us.
We encourage you to download and read this document prior to enrolment.
Policy and Procedures Manual – External
If you ever need any assistance in understanding a policy or process, please contact the administration office.
HLT52415 Diploma of Kinesiology (Energetic Stream)
HLT52415 Diploma of Kinesiology (Structural Stream)
10990NAT Diploma of Mind Body Medicine
10708NAT Advanced Diploma of Integrative Complementary Medicine
10701NAT Advanced Diploma of Transpersonal Therapy (Art Therapy)
10701NAT Advanced Diploma of Transpersonal Therapy (Counselling)
Those students wishing to apply for Recognition of Prior learning (RPL) are required to indicate their intention on the Enrolment Pack (Section 8). Upon receipt of your application, a member of staff will contact you to discuss your eligibility in more detail.
Please be mindful, that due to the holistic nature of the delivery of our courses, CCM reserves the right not to grant RPL for certain practical units of competency, which tend to make up the majority of class based delivery.